- The PCs are given the honorary titles of Protectors of Ardanyan.
- The former guards and council of Ardanyan (known as the Cross of Ardanyan) are gone once the Kaer arrives.
- 95% of the Dwarven population stays behind in the Kaer to continue mining operations.
- 80% of the Kaer’s population wants to take up residence in Ardanyan proper.
- The Kaer Council decides to become the council for Ardanyan as well.
- Over population of residents inside of Ardanyan. A lot of chaos in the streets and pretty much everyone inside the city gates.
- The PCs are given the Thirsty Dragon Inn as a home base and thanks by the Council.
- The council quickly approves building many more buildings and housing for all of the displaced Kaer residents.
- After a few weeks of training, partying and settling in, Norish is approached by her Father.
- As a Protector of Ardanyan, Norish declares she can marry whomever she likes and calls off the marriage to Stephen “Lameass”.
- Galvan asks if her and the Protectors would speak with the Ork herbalist Genna about her missing son.
- The PCs visit Genna, whom is a Questor of Garlen. She tells the PCs that her son and his group of lumberjacks haven’t reported in for a few days and are late.
- The PCs travel a day West towards a part of the Servos Jungle. After a few hours of searching, the PCs find the lumberjack’s camp.
- A trail of blood leads off to the Northwest, the PCs follow. While following the trail they come across a mutilated body of one of the human lumberjacks. Many of his vital organs appear to have been harvested and are missing.
- The trail leads to a cave entrance. Milling about outside are some undead cadavar men.
- The PCs make short work of the cadaver men and enter the cave.
- After winding their way back deep into the cave, the PCs come across a gruesome sight, a Troll Nethermancer finishing some horrible ritual.
- What appears from the pool of blood is a dead ork/horse abomination. The PCs attack.
- Killing the Troll, the Abomination and a few cadaver men just to be sure.
- Unfortunately, Genna’s son was part of the abomination. The PCs burn everything and return to give Genna the bad news.
- Upon their return, Galvan informs Norish that Leldrin had escaped captive in the middle of the night. Two of the guards were killed in the process. It is believed that he was freed with help.
The Heart of Barsaive