Pre-opening of Kaer Ardanyan history
- Ash was asked to aquire a plain looking dagger from a merchant by her mentor Sylphis. She walked in and purchased said dagger for 6 copper. Sylphis congrats her for thinking outside of the box and knowing when a Thief adept sees the truth of a mark.
- Haad is tested by his ever famous mentor Marliena Swordsinger to learn the ode Jaron and the Sphinx. After a week at the library, he successfully learns the song. Impressed, Marliena mentions she would like him to play at the upcoming Passing of Years festival.
- After much patience and training, Cricket successfully bonds with one of the Zoaks located in Shal’Minar. She names her Millvina.
- Norish took the newly awakened obsidimen Romni and Basaltimus to the Okoros Govenor’s house to be introduced.
- Drovick successfully performs a Forge Blade on his Trollblade Named Honor’s Wake. Sharp!
- Thirrin is challenged by her mentor, Sham’Sin, to go out into the Kaer and find an example of all five elements in balance. She returns with a plain unfinished dagger, explaining that all five elements were used in the making of said dagger. Sham’Sin approves, much to Broomes dismay.
- Most of the characters get into a food fight/brawl while in the Council Hall with three Ork thugs. They claim the large blue saphire that Norish just found in her pastry is theirs. Brawl insues, Orks crushed, taken away by Kaer guards. Sylphis and Ash laugh nearby. Norish returns said jewel to rightful owners.