- The PCs wait. The Kaer is very quite.
- 24 hours comes and goes. Lots of breath holding.
- 48 hours goes by.
- PCs are approached by the weird Nethermancer Ghandjoon.
- She quietly tells them to go to Upandal’s Hammer located in Okoros.
- Shop owner Harg closes up and ushers everyone into a secret tunnel.
- After a long walk the PC meet up with Jaron.
- Jaron asks the group to exit the Kaer in secret and find out what happened to their mentors.
- Everyone eagerly accepts his proposition. “FINALLY!!!”
- Given supplies and secreted out of the Kaer.
- PCs find themselves in a cave system. Many tracks in the dirt.
- The Koan-ma, used to contact someone in the Kaer, appears to be broken.
- No way to get back into the Kaer from outside.
- After fumbling their way around traps, Shadowmants, Krilworms, broken ladders, and one pissed off Brithan, the PCs finally see the light of day for the first times in their lives…
- …And are attacked by a group of 6 elves!
- A short battle ensues, with the PCs subduing the aggressors.
- Some interrogation on Romni’s part and they find out that these elves are from the city of Ardanyan!
The Heart of Barsaive
GM Notes: Wait and See