- The characters finish up giving the investigators Jhonda and Flim Vreen their accounts of what happened with the Horror Cult attempting to murder kaer folks below by dumping the huge kaer light on top of festival goers.
- Festival comes to a close. Word gets around about the Horror Cult.
- PCs draw guard duty into The Deeps. While there they encounter some rather large spiders and swiftly dispatch of them.
- One of the PCs overhears Grishnag the Poor talking to his donkey that he’s seen dead people recently.
- Norish is summoned home for a dinner party. With her being the main attraction. Parents inform her she’ll be marrying Barrett Landerdown. Norish not happy.
- All of the characters notice that most of the kaer seems on edge. Tensions are flaring causing folks to fight.
- Council calls for a kaer meeting in the Council Hall. It’s announced that the Council has decided to send out a group of Adepts.
- Many of the PCs mentors are picked for the job. Mentors to meet at Kaldarn’s Tavern.
- PCs asked to stand watch during meeting, retrieve items for mentors.
- The tavern is attacked during the meeting. PCs see dwarves running away and pursue.
- Following into The Deeps they fight and subdue four more Horror Cultists.
- None of the mentors were hurt, they decided to continue on their quest despite the loss of their group pattern item they just created.
- The PCs, and entire kaer, see their mentors off the next day. The mentors are to report back within 24 hours.
- The group finds themselves back at Kaldarn’s Tavern drowning their sorrows while they watch the seconds slowly tick by.
The Heart of Barsaive
GM Notes: Tensions Rising