- The entire Kaer partakes in the Passing of Years march from the Council Hall to Freedom Gate.
- After the March an open council meeting is held to inform everyone that a decision has not been reached whether or not to send another group out of the Kaer.
- Council also informs that the Lahala’s petition to rejoin the council has been denied because she never showed for her closed meeting despite a specific invitation.
- T’skrang are upset by this, PCs prove through intimidation (Romni) and charisma (Haad) that they indeed delivered the message to the Lahala’s assistant K’van.
- The T’skrang claim to not know who K’van is….council agrees to give the Lahala another chance.
- Okoros Games are officially kicked off to celebrate the Passing of Years festivities.
- Norish succeeds in tripping and falling in the beauty pagent. (she botched!) There was much laughing amongst the players on this one!!!
- Romni is beat in the feat of strength contest by Mangrath.
- Ash alleviates many victims of their hard earned silver.
- Cricket not only manages to swallow a mug of Hurlg, she even holds it down! Much to the respect of many a new Ork admirers.
- Haad composes a beautiful poem about Norish’s failed beauty contest. (Must find those notes!!!)
- Through sheer mass, Romni manages to win the wrestling contest.
- Thirrin once again bests Broome in a magic contest. Loser gets cleaning duties for a week.
- For some comedy sake, Haad attempts to wrestle Romni. T’skrang pancakes are funny.
- Norish restores her family honor by shooting an apple on the beauty pageant winner’s head.
- Haad wins a singing contest.
- Norish is called home by her Mother. Is forced to take her little Sister Titi to the festival.
- Titi is introduced to Romni and Haad. She fails to understand why Romni isn’t a guy.
- Group decides to spy on the Lahala to see if she is real after earlier events.
- Ash manages to infiltrate the T’skrang and actually gets to hear the Lahala composing a note to Councilor Jaron. Confirms with group about existance.
- Group visits and confronts Lahala. K’van’s existence denied. Group offers protection.
- Group returns to festival in time to see Thirrin’s mentor Sham’Sin perform amazing feats of Elementalism.
- During Sham’Sin’s display, the entire Okoros cave goes dark for a brief moment due to the huge ceiling light flickering.
- Thirrin sees three humans bickering afterwards. They quickly leave the scene.
- Thirrin ropes in Ash to sneak up to a room above the area. Ash hears many voices inside, behind a door. Returns to group.
- Norish knocks on the door. Romni impatiently smashes it down. PCs notice humans attempting to cut light chain. Fight ensues.
- Norish, Romni, Drovick and Thirrin manage to take all out but one down in first round. Last guy surrenders.
- Group learns that these cultists truly believe that they work for a Horror that has secretly infiltrated the Kaer, and that by completing this initiation, they will be spared by the Horror.
- Unknown leader.
- Cultists cuffed and stuffed.
The Heart of Barsaive
GM Notes: Okoros Games