- With the upcoming Passing of Years festival, the PCs help with preparations around the Kaer.
- Each PCs receives an invitation to play in the festival’s Okoros Games.
- The PCs are approached in the Council Hall by Jaron Hardhelm and asked to locate his missing son Jaggof.
- The groups investigations lead to the Temple of Greed.
- Once inside, they indeed find tracks leading into the Temple.
- Deep inside the Temple, the party is beset upon by an apparition wailing that it needs its amulet back.
- Further tracking deeper into the Temple, the PCs find the Son, return amulet to ghost, return Jaggof to Council Hall and his Father.
- Jaron cuffs son, thanks the adepts.
The Heart of Barsaive
GM Notes: Spelunking Kaer Ardanyan